Tuesday 24 November 2009

SOHPISTICATS CHALLENGE

The challenge at SOPHISTICATS this week is to make an ATC or something with an ATC sized topper or aperture.
As atcs are just about my favourite thing to make i just had to make one.
Unusual for me but i've used a printed image i got in a rak a long time ago... i have changes the colour of her slightly with pencils and ink. I have padded her so she is quite dimentional... and i have used a lilac mica on her wings.I used water colours and black ink to make a background and finally threaded a tiny black rose through her hand.
Please come and join us this week, the link is on my sidebar.... lisa of allissa's designs/papertown and of cause s-cats is sponsoring the challenge this week and the prize is awesome.... i know i've got some!!! Very useable.... infact invaluable!
Thank you for taking the time to visit me.
Keep safe hugs lynx

6 comments:

  1. Totally beautiful Lyn I absolutely love this and what you've done with it. Any chance of sharing the digi?
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see from Michelles comment above that you have got us all hooked on your images, I think you might have converts....LOL. Love this so much as I do with all your projects. Hugs Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyn, I love that image - your inking is just beautiful. You keep making me wish I could do this! One day I have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so AWESOME.. i love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lyn hun I love this ATC I wish I had one like this I have to get my but in gear with my atc's...

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautifull stamp is this !!!!!
    soooooo sad and yet so beautifull..

    ReplyDelete