Saturday 30 January 2010

Back dated TELLENS PLACE DT things

Well ..... finally i've got time to start updating my blog, so i thought i'd do TELLENS PLACE 1st as you still have time to join in the blog hop and i'm giving away this box, stuffed full of goodie to someone who leaves a comment on all the blogs in the hop, including mine of cause.... the hop post is below this one.... just incase you wanna join in NOW!



This very.... VERY girly card was my offering last week and i followed the sketch by FINKS daughter.... very different for me.... i dont know what came over me... NO BLACK INK insight.

This card was made following a sketch by MICHELLE..... it just 'cried' GOTH to me so i was back in my comfort zone... lots of black and my lovely black ink pads... and inky fingers. HEAVEN.


This card was made for JANIE'S choice of theme.... BLUE AND SILVER..... but i still got to use my black ink pads..... couldnt do the 1st TELLENS PLACE CHALLENGE OF 2010 and not use black now could i?
I'd like to thank all the team and Terry for bearing with me during this difficult time.... things are improving now by the day and i should now get 'me' time as we have settled into a nice workable routine.
DONT FORGET ...go check out TELLENS PLACE...link is in my side bar.... theres still lots happening and prizes being added and blog candy very soon as we have topped 100 followers.
LOVE lynx



2 comments:

  1. Lovely creations here too hun! Loooove that box!
    Glad things are on the mend with you and yours. Look after yourself too hun!!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely divine, Lyn - you are a creative artist with a wide variety of talent and wings that fly high above the sky! You're wonderful. I'm hoping you are able to make time for you too my dear. Sweet stuff! ;D

    ReplyDelete