Wednesday 28 April 2010

Tellens place late with this one too

This week at TELLENS PLACE we wanna see FLOWERS in preperation for mothers day... for the Americans amongst you , you have mothers day coming up in early may..... we Brits had ours in March...... so i decorated a T-shirt.... with skulls, which Markus, Tellens places artist drew for me and roses from creative expressions.... the dangly bits are from dimention fourth... the ink splats are the stamp man.... the words are T!m holtz.
I have coloured it with fabric paints which can be washed at 40deg.
Ok.... most mothers wouldnt want to wear it... but i would if it was black!.... can you imagine my nan in it? No? Me neither!
Come along and join us this week.... show us your flowers.... You could win $10.00 to spend at tellens place shop.... there are some wonderful and i do mean wonderful creepy images!
Thanks for visiting me.... i am sorry i am late .... its chaos here at the moment.
XXXlynx


11 comments:

  1. this is fabulous! i can just see you pasting jewels on where the drawn jewels dangle! and my DIL would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm almost sure my daughter would buy me this just so she could borrow it, haha. Did I say nice T-Shirt Lyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyn, as usual your project rocks. Even though I never could have thought htis up. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lyn, this really is awesome and you know what, I would wear it; me, the girly-girl of all with frilly and lace! Because I'm also the girl who likes to be different! :) This is really the COOLEST!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAB, Lynn, i'd wear it but my grandaughter would probably have it off my back a.s.a.p. but she'd have to fight me for it,luv it and can you picture me in it LOL LOL, luv Georginaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, could you send me your home address, the one on the package that you sent me is smudged, if you can email it to me the exact way it would appear on an envelope thanks *BIG HUGS* Candace
    P.S oh yeah send it to jvc_9@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it love it love it! I would definitely wear the shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing Lyn! Those splats are pretty neat arn't they - will use mine a lot. Don't think they'll look anywhere near as unique as this though!
    x Hugs Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this tshirt. I'd wear it, and I'm a granny

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty kewl tees!
    Just popped by to Thank you for entering my giveaway. Best of luck!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete