Sunday 13 June 2010

Dragonsdream, tag it on.

I love the challenges at Dragons dream.... and this one is no exception.... Its ACETATE and ALCOHOL.... and has been choosen by Frankies guest designer Wanda.
I have also made this for the brilliant SMEARED AND SMUDGED FORUM http://smearedandsmudged.ning.com/ using SMEARED INK NYMPH'S SET.....
I am very proud to be on the DT there as the stamps are amazing.
I cut my tag shape out of thick acetate, and used black, purple and blue alcohol ink, when dry.... almost instantly i stamped my nymph using ARCHIVAL INK.... i used black but it doesnt matter because as soon as i stamped it i wiped it off with a tissue so i was left with a clear image.
I cut a white tag exactly the same size as my acetate one and glued it to a slightly larger black one.
I placed the acetate tag on top and punched through an eyelet..... i didnt want to stick the acetate do completely.... i wanted to be able to move it about.... i tied my tag with a purple ribbon to finish.
Thanks for coming to visit enjoy sunday evening love lynx


7 comments:

  1. Very cool tag, Lynx. The alcohol ink gives such a fab effect. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous piece of work Lyn, my favourite colours
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely, totally stunning Lyn! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I love the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very clever Lynn, love it,let me know how you are , luv Georginaxx

    ReplyDelete