Friday 8 August 2014

SMUDGEFEST DAY #4 and QUOTH THE RAVEN REMINDER

 The challenge for Thursday day 4 of SMUDGEFEST is  
TOIL AND TROUBLE.


                                        
You need to used at least 3 items from the cauldren...
and say what you've used.
 I used a wooden heart blank, covered with clay that i stamped with POE and cogs.
Painted it black, then dry brushed with two shades of brown.
I added metal wing charms, a black feather and a black ribbon bow.
The reverse has a magnetic strip on so it can be hung from the fridge.
I am just sneaking in before times up today. I hope to be back with day 5.
Don't forget QUOTH THE RAVEN has a challenge running...
ANYTHING POES
you can enter with any POE related project.
BDx

4 comments:

  1. This looks so freaking killer cool! Fabulous job BD!!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adore this. Sent you a PM on FB with a question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Killer idea! Gonna have to give this a try w/ a mold I just got. Again you inspire me to try and create new wonderfully dark projects. Love Poe.

    ReplyDelete