Monday 13 October 2014

DAY #13 0F THE 31 DAYS OF HALLOWE'EN

Here we are on DAY # 13 of this month long hop hosted by
The full blog roll is on my side bar where it shall remain all month long.
Details of prizes, rules etc can be found HERE
Today I have a bit of a bumper post...
Here is todays calender page, made for the new challenge at
DELICIOUS DARKNESS,
the challenge is ANYTHING GOES as long as its  Hallowe'en.
 I have used Teri's gorgeous LA LLORONA
You have a whole month to enter with the chance of winning some of Teri's superb images.
I kept the colouring on this really simple as the image needs nothing really.
I just used shades of lilac, pink and pale blue pencils to give it an even more ghostly feel.
Please come and join us this month...we love to see your dark creations.
 I have also got a project on the DE-STEMPELWINKEL blog today that you'll see later in the hop.
I have started altering a board book from one of our pound stores....
I only have all the pages covered and the cover completed...DUH! I really should have done better!
 HDH MACABRE MONDAY is now into the second week of our challenge...
YOU WOOD DO THAT.
I have altered some wooden crosses.... 2 can be seen at DE-STEMPELWINKEL,
so I won't show them here... you'll see them with the book cover later in the hop.
 I covered the crosses with clay...stamped into it, and baked 'em in the oven.
I gave each a slightly different paint paint finish.
You'll see the 5 I altered at HDH...3X NECKLACES, 2X KEYRINGS.
You have until Sunday to link up your 'wood' project with us...
we minions really love seeing what dark creations you come up with.
Well thats it... Thank you for stopping by today.... see you again tomorrow I hope for DAY #14.
BDx

15 comments:

  1. I think you must not sleep to get so much done.
    The ghostly hints of colrs that look translucent (nearly transparent) give it a very eerie feel.
    I am looking forward to seeing more about your latered board book .
    The Poe key (and the others) are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness you're on a roll! But, it IS the 13th, after all. Bwahahaha! La LLorona is one of my faves of Teri's images and looks beautiful on your calender. Can't wait to see the board book and those crosses totally ROCK! I'm so honored to be on 2 teams with you! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! You really succeeded in getting that ghostly feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so eerie looking and beautiful at the same time! All those wonderful projects...you inspire me to get up and get my stuff finished! Inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would totally rock out one of those crosses, they are fantastic! I hadn't thought of covering wood pieces in clay, I may give it a whirl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exceptional picture Black Dragon. I love all the work with Clay that you do the final product is phenomenal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! so much work and so much detail that you put into things! I love it all. Cant wait to see the book and crosses later, and I love the calender page you've made - love that image! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today's calendar page is so spooky!!
    Lovely pendants, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooo I just LOVE your calendar page, that image all mono is so dramatic! Spooktacular crosses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you are one busy, busy crafted who continues to blow my crafting mind! Love the crosses and the calendar page!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great calendar page. Fantastic images and colouring. The crosses are great too...looking forward to the house!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I love this soft misty picture. It is so gorgeous, lovely!
    Love your clay art, the crosses are awesome.
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic image. Love how she looks as though she is a ghost. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Despite that girl being see-through, her eyes look like they could burn a hole in your soul! Very creepy image, and perfect for your calendar :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cool calendar page, I love that image. Your altered pendants are amazing, I love all the texture you created by stamping into the clay, wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete