Tuesday 19 January 2016

EDGAR ALLAN POE APPRECIATION DAY BLOG HOP.

Lost coast portal to creativity are hosting this blog hop to celebrate 
Edgar Allan Poe's birthday.
The hop will run from today, January 19th, Poe's Birthday, 
until January 23rd.
Please visit HERE for the rules...
there are very few....honestly.
At the bottom of this post you'll find a link-up...
please check out everyone's POE inspired projects.

I haven't as yet had time to make a new project
 so i'm sharing with you today some of my previous makes.

I hop you enjoy our little appreciation hop...
I'll have more POE inspired makes for you tomorrow.
BDx




11 comments:

  1. love the box and ATCs on your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tributes to Poe today, I can't wait to see your newest creation of thine Master of Macabre! Thanks for joining my blog hop & sharing your love for Poe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your new makes BD...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love each piece BD I am sneaking to your parlor to grab the winged Poe :).so beautiful..each one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome as always love your fab makes x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous pieces BD and I just adore the ATCs at the front :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE ALL THINGS POE... what a great collection of projects to start off the week in appreciation of him. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fabulous makes! I remember most of them and love them as much now as then! We Poe girls do love our Poe :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. your previous poe makes are spooky and delightful! xo

    ReplyDelete